1| Retention and use of your personal data
Your personal data (postal address, telephone and email) collected on this website are saved in our own database.
Laco promises not to share your data with other companies or organisations.
Your data are kept and used only by the Laco company.
- Postal address : Laco uses it to send you your order and to send our print catalogue
- Telephone : Laco will not contact you to make sales proposals. Your mobile phone is used to send you text messages with the delivery date of your order. If our members of staff encounter a problem in processing your order, they may also call you. We inform you that you can sign up on the Bloctel list to oppose cold calling.
- Email : Laco will send you the confirmation of your registration or order by email. Email will also be used to send you information about the shipment of your order. If you are signed up, you will receive our newsletter (once a month on average).
By checking the agreement box, you authorise the Laco company to use your data within the terms of the communications explained below.
3| Access to your personal data
You have access at any time to your data and the option to modify or delete them.
- On the website, in the section "my account"
- By calling us on 03 88 513 000 (toll-free number), from Monday to Friday, from 8.15 am to 12.15 and from 1 to 6 pm
- By sending us a letter to the following address: Laco - 3 Avenue de l'Europe - BP 1 - 67728 Hoerdt Cedex